Thursday, February 19, 2009

Storm today.

Yes storm #10 has hit, but who is counting. I was up and at it early this morning to get my haircut. It surely needed it and I think I had about 5 pounds taken off.
There seems to be about 5 cm down already and it is blowing a lot

Watched a bit of CBC NewsWorld today to see President Obama arriving in Ottawa. There is lots of hype everywhere and hopes that he will set the US on a less confrontational road. Time will tell.

I just baked some Barn Doors, raisin oat cookies. I haven't made them in a "dog's age" and they are pretty tasty.

I started to sew together some 2 inch squares to make four patches. One of these days they will be part of something big.

I am also sifting through some of my magazines ear-marking future projects OR ideas. I have hopes that I can cull some magazines and sell them at the seat sale. I haven't found too many yet though.

The young "T's are home from work, nice and early so that is a good thing.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog and entering the drawing. It's always nice to see new faces and discover new blogs. So, I've got you down and will draw next week sometime. Good luck and thanks again for visiting!