Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stripping,

I have been cutting strips for three days. Various sizes and when I get ready for the strip quilt, they will be ready. In the meantime those fabrics which are too short to be cut into strips are squares or rectangles.
I found some fabrics that I had forgotten existed. I can't imagine how that happened.

I have a project in the works. I have to replace a zipper in Hugh's winter jacket. I have taken the old one out and all I have to do is get the new one sewn in. I haven't put a zipper in anything for years. I'll give it a good try anyway.

I had a nice chat with Margaret, she is out of hospital, and busy with physio and all that entails.

Don is coming for supper this evening. I made Salt Cod Fish cakes and we shall have them with Chow-Chow and Cottage Pudding for dessert. Truly comfort foods for such a rainy, cold miserable day.

2 comments:

char said...

i was dreaming of your chow when i was eating fish the other night. if you have a bottle to spare, can i have one when we come home, pls?

Potpourri said...

Of course you can.