Friday, February 6, 2009

What a day!

It was an absolutely gorgeous day today. Blue skies, bright sunshine dancing on the white snow and the ice covered tree branches, and it was only about -4C. Tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer.

I took Jake for a little walk and he sniffed all the spots checking his p-mail.

Hugh was out for lunch and this afternoon we headed out to do a few errands.

I decided last night to make a new cushion cover for the bathroom rocking chair. I got it all ready last night, threaded the serger this morning and I'll put it together tonight.

And I think I'll sew some of my Millennium exchange squares I've had them for 10 years so it is time.

1 comment:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. The snow has been fun..but nothing reminded me more of Montreal than when I had to shovel the drive. We don't own a snow shovel and I had to get it shifted with a spade!!! I shall be keeping my eyes open for a snow shovel to tuck at the back of the garage for days like this! ;o)