Thursday, February 5, 2009

February already

My birthday was on Monday and I had two celebrations. Saturday, Claire and family had a party for me and I was treated to lovely sushi. Graham, and Patti and I really had an enjoyable feast. Hugh had Chicken Teriyaki and Miss Claire had pasta with Edemame, tomatoes,and cheese. She enjoyed the dessert more than the main.

A beautiful cake made by Patti and Claire, with yellow frosting and Gummy Bears. It was delish. C and the chorus,were wonderful singing Happy Birthday to me.



Monday evening DH and I went to The Keg, a great meal. I haven't had beef for ages so I really enjoyed it.

After finally conquering the head cold it has attacked Hughie, so he is pretty miserable.

Rotten weather this week as well. Snow/ice pellets/rain and then cold again on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll say no more, you can just imagine the mess of the streets and sidewalks. Daycare was canceled so C spent the day with us, we had lots of fun. She loves looking at her DVD when she was a baby. (6 to 18 months)so we have seen that about 3 times this week.


We had good news from Charlotte, she and Fayeque are coming home for Easter. That will be lovely. It is also her birthday that weekend. She wants Claire to sing Happy Birthday to her! So we will have a party.

And good news from NZ, Marg our "tour guide extraordinaire" will be discharged from hospital next week. May the bones heal quickly.

1 comment:

char said...

you're all hi-tech putting video in your blog!

nice one.

glad to hear marg has been let out.