Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Well it came and went. The young folks came with pizza Friday evening. We supplied the RED cake and some heart cookies. Claire likes the decorations.

Another day of stripping and cutting patches. I think I am making a dent in the organization of some of these scraps.

I am also enjoying Beyond Green Gables by Budge Wilson. It is a new book and tells of Annes life before she arrived in PEI. I think I'll have to reread Anne of Green Gables. I borrowed the download of the book from the library. It is so great to listen while I am working in my studio.(sic)

And it is still snowy, isn't spring supposed to arrive soon?

I made a Lemon Pie for dessert this evening, that and Roast Chicken, should be good.

1 comment:

char said...

i still have my original anne of green gables book. i should read it again, too. i'll be p would love to read the one you're reading now.