Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Catching Up

This has been a great week. I guess sitting around post-op has its benefits.
I was able to make contact with Flo and Kathie who both worked on my Round Robin. Facebook isn't just for the young. They also put me in touch with Helen who was a member of SFQ's with us years ago.

Then I caught up again with Cindy,she is a Kindred Spirit from BC. She had been off list for some time but is now hooked up with us again.

Then I called Cheryl B. a nursing classmate and we had a great conversation this afternoon. She moved back to NS via Saudi Arabia from Alberta a couple of years ago, and I finally called her .
She lives in Halifax so it will be fun to catch up with her in the flesh, so to speak.

We had another snow storm on Tuesday. It didn't affect us too much but the rest of the province seemed to get lots.

I am not doing well with my March Madness picks but managed to get to 117 from the high of 155. There are 164 people in the pool so I am not rock-bottom.
Washington lost, but I still have lots of teams playing this weekend.

Today I sandwiched my Leaf quilt. Another old UFO from 1997. I may start to quilt it this evening. It would be truly amazing to have two old UFO's completed before Easter.

4 comments:

char said...

what is UFO again?
i am probably in the basement in the women's march madness. i haven't even looked.

Ozjane said...

YOU HAVE WON A GIVEAWAY

Please contact me
ozjane@gmail.com
and tell me your favorite colors and if you like oreintal fabrics or would prefer something else.

Ozjane said...

Where are you??????????

Ozjane said...

Again............You have won a giveawy on Blogger Five minutes of fame.