Saturday, March 21, 2009

Finished and Hanging


Well here it is.
The RR wall hanging is completed and hanging.
Thank goodness, now I can get onto another UFO.

I have had a quiet week, just occasional errands and lots of napping. I feel better everyday and I even made some Blueberry Muffins and a Gingerbread on Thursday. They were tasty. But I was tired on Friday so rested by finishing the above RR.

I also ordered a couple of yards of beautiful Kona Fabric from Undercover Quilts. My FQ's arrived on Thursday and two of them were so gorgeous I had to get some yardage.

The folks at Undercover even sent me a little bonus of 5 Batiks from their Batik Pikettes, it was a delightful surprise.

Hugh and I are into the March Madness and my picks are not doing so well, but, it is fun to guess them anyway.
The Washington/Purdue game is just ready to start. I am going to root for Washington Huskies. Time will tell if I am correct

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Jane--it's GORGEOUS!! You must be so pleased.

So glad to find your blog. I've added it to my Bloglines and will check in regularly.

Unknown said...

This picture doesn't do it any justice - it is beautiful in person - I love the colours!

AbcHobby.it said...

Hi Jane
thanks to join my blog candy!
Good luck,

elisabetta

Karen said...

Hi, Jane: This is the 3rd time I've tried to post a comment on your beautiful wallhanging - don't think your blog likes me *-) Congrats on a stunning quilt, love the soothing colours.
Karen

char said...

it's lovely, mom!
congrats on another project done.
xo