Monday, March 16, 2009

Getting spoiled


You know I could get used to this... but the posterior gets a little tired from sitting.
We went for a short spin yesterday down to the Eastern Passage and then over to Lawrencetown Beach. Charlotte took this photo of the beach on one of her forays.

No surfers yesterday but lots of beachcombers.
It was a lovely day.

Graham popped in a couple of times, he brought some greetings and a bouquet for me and then at supper time some Seafood Chowder and birthday cake for dessert. We shall enjoy that tomorrow. It is Patti's birthday today.

Happy Birthday Patti

I spent a lot of time talking on the telephone this morning, catching up with folks.

It is another great sunny day so we will go off to the farm to get a flat of nice fresh eggs.

I think I'll put the binding on my quilt this evening. It would be wonderful to have it all completed this week.

1 comment:

char said...

thanks for the shout out.
;o)