Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Rainy Days

We certainly have had a plethora of rainy, drizzly, dreary foggy days this summer. Everything is either grey, sky and clouds and fog, or green, all the trees and grass.
Among all that miserable weather we did have a few days of sun and warm humid weather, my guess is perhaps a week total.
I am turning mouldy.

The oldest was visiting from the Left Coast for two weeks. He returned home yesterday and was sure to tell me about the sunny skies and warm temps in lotus land.

The youngest and family were Stateside for a weeks vacation, they had a great time.

In five weeks I'll be heading to Roma, I am looking forward to this trip, visiting friends and vacationing with the middle child and her little family, and sightseeing.

I hope I get some photos to put in these posts.











1 comment:

char said...

awesome photo. i thought it was from your deck. lol.

the warm weather here in roma will make up for the lack of sun in ns.