Friday, February 26, 2010

On a roll?

I wonder if the Canadian Olympic team is on their roll now. A gold last evening for Woman's hockey and a Bronze for Woman's figure skating.
There may have been more medals yesterday but I am not glued to watching the events.

This will be a sewing day it is raining buckets and any snow should be gone by the end of this storm.

I hope to finish a quilt top that has been in the works for a long time. I was ready to put the borders on last night but decided to change a block which was not in keeping with the rest of the top.
It would be a real plus to actually get the top sandwiched and basted, but I don't want to be too optimistic.

I have also made some little fabric boxes, I found  this tutorial on a blog and the embellishments were from Jenny of Elephantz, here.  She has lovely ideas.  I have used them to showcase FQ's. They look much better than plastic containers.

3 comments:

char said...

womEn's!
:o)
sorry, it's the english degree in me.

i hope we win tonight, boy!!!

char said...

btw, i like the new header!

Potpourri said...

I had Women`s and spellcheck changed it and I meant to change back to the correct spelling.

Peggy`s Cove on a beautiful day.