Monday, February 22, 2010

Falling behind

I definitely am Not a good blogger, it has been months since I posted anything. What can I say?

Well in October we had a family wedding in Toronto and then another celebration here. That was lots of fun. We had visitors from NZ and Italy,and various Canadian provinces.

November we recovered from the wedding and celebrated year 42 of wedded bliss.
And I had to do something for Christmas, like buy gifts, send cards, wrap gifts. all that stuff that we put ourselves through.

December our poor old dog Jake was quite ill and he crossed the Rainbow Bridge the week before Christmas. My that was a hard time, his heart just gave up pumping. We certainly miss him.

January came and so did two new puppies George and Gracie. They are 12 week old Shih-Tzu mainly, but George appears to have some other breed in him. I guess there was hanky-panky in the porch 'cause both parents are Shih-Tzu.

February is training, and washing piddles off floors and training and washing floors. You get the picture.
When I remember how to post a photo I'll upload one.

Meantime I have been sewing and quilting and now I am taking a Trapunto Machine Quilting course. That is fun.

Hopefully I'll post again before another month.

1 comment:

char said...

george is a mix?!
:o)