Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Post- Election

Well we just went through 5 weeks of ho-hum drivel and BS from politicians , spent millions of dollars and everything is about the same.
What a waste of time and money.

Last night, watching the tube, I did manage to make 4 Dresden Plate squares for a UFO from long ago. So I guess yesterday wasn't a total write off.

Another lovely NS fall day, blue skies, little wind and gorgeous leaves on the trees.
Jake and I had a great walk yesterday and we are going out again in a few minutes. Maybe today he will spy the ducks paddling along the lake shoreline.

The Curried Pumpkin Apple soup was so tasty I am making some more for supper. We shall have that and a Potato Turkey Casserole for supper. I cheated on dessert and bought a McCain's Marble cake.

1 comment:

char said...

the soup is delicious.
the election was a farce.
ho hum, indeed.