Sunday, October 26, 2008

Birthday Blocks

Yesterday I managed to piece the top for the birthday blocks. It is just a little quilt top 45x45 before borders but it is so nice to have the top pieced.
Most of the blocks are Dresden Plates but the other blocks have been placed at the corners.

Today we decided to have a Lobster feed, it was so good. Graham and Patti shared with us. Claire has some soup, she loves Nana's soup. I made the Chocolate Cake for dessert. It was delish!

I start physio again tomorrow, I had the cortisone injection last Wednesday so have started my passive exercises again.

We both had the flu shot too! I can do without getting the flu this winter.

2 comments:

char said...

yummmmm, chocolate cake...

Susan J Barker said...

thanks for visiting Miss Snips! My hubby is always quick to tell the ladies that the grocery bags he carries are made by his wife -- I think sometimes he swings them around on purpose so that he can flirt with the older ladies!