Friday, May 23, 2008

Breakfast



Claire took Jake for a walk in the rain last Sunday. Aren't they cute?

Marg has written to see what I like for breakfast while we are travelling in Queenstown and area. I am a toast and coffee person so as long as I have something that resembles it I'll be happy.

I have also had a note from a quilter in Wellington who is going to contact me. I would love to attend a meeting or two and perhaps a Bee.
I am not planning on taking any projects though, perhaps I should get something small together to work on. Darn, darn, that I can't do it on the long flight.

My sewing room has been tidied up, all machines have been bedded away, scissors hidden etc. I don't want Claire to play with something and hurt herself. Plus when Gavin gets here in July he will be sleeping there.

It rained here overnight but a tiny bit of blue sky now. Hopefully it will be a nice weekend, it is DH's birthday tomorrow... cake and ice cream.

Later,
J

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm liking your blog already - especially the picture of Claire :)

Unknown said...

That was actually me, Patti, that wrote that :)