Monday, May 26, 2008

Almost packing

It is actually warmer today, 17C as I write this. It may be my last warm weather until the end of July. Oh, I forgot Vancouver at the end of the week. It is supposed to be 28C. I'll have to take a summer outfit and leave it at Gavin's. I won't be needing it in NZ. It has been rainy and cool for the past while and the weather will only get worse.

Today I had to run a few last minute errands. I was going to get an adaptor to plug in my battery for my digital camera but the buddy at BestBuy told me to get a plastic thingy when I arrive at the(a)airport in NZ. Cheaper too!

Also picked up some wipes and handsanitizer for the flights.

I haven't packed yet but stuff is in piles and ready to be placed. Actually I am not taking much. I have my Ipod loaded and lots of memory cards for the camera.

2 comments:

char said...

it might be even cheaper to buy it somewhere other than the airport!

Potpourri said...

I won't be in a great rush to buy one. I am sure i'll find one somewhere before I need it.