Sunday, June 9, 2013

June? Already!

I have been meaning to post a blog for weeks, I guess I mean months, and I really meant to do it. But, I didn't.
No excuses I just didn't.

I will rectify that now.

We had a long, dragged out, lousy winter. I didn't think it would ever end. Now we are having a virtually non-existent spring. I just hope summer turns up.

It was a great winter to make quilt tops though. I think I managed to get three baby quilts done, a couple or three table toppers and even one or two full size quilt tops.
I managed to get two of them ready for some quilting at my LAQ. They are waiting for binding and then I will post a photo.

I made a fast baby quilt this weekend, the top anyway. A Canadian Living pattern "Sweet Dreams" from 1980.
I initially made it for a new baby, who was our neighbour. He is now a Dad and this one is for little guy.
The 1980 quilt is still being used and tucked around the little guy at bedtime.
I think he needs his very own as well.
I used to be able to post a picture but it looks like I have to get another orientation to blogging before I can do it.

And that's all for now folks...



1 comment:

Margaret said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I think I was thinking about all my friends from Nova Scotia who are of Scottish heritage.
Margaret