Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Recuperating

Since the last missive I had emergency bowel surgery, everything went well and now I am home. I have nothing but great praise for my colleagues at the Dartmouth General, they are the best from ER/OR/PAR/ and the Surgery floor in this whole province.

Now I recuperate, along with Home Care visits from VON .


DH held down the fort and G&G had a few days wondering where I was, they are hanging pretty tight to me since I arrived home.

I am thinking this may be the time to start handquilting the Autumn Leaves wall-hanging that has been basted for 2 years and completed for 3 and started in 1997. What do you think?
I can't sit to machine quilting for any great length of time.

The Big Kid arrives home on the Redeye Friday morning, I'm anxious to see him.

2 comments:

parkave said...

Hi Jane, I had no idea. I wish you a very speedy recovery and hope you're in great form for quilt retreat. Take care. Jackie

char said...

i hope you get hand quilting soon.
didn't realise you'd updated this. keep it up, ma.

love you.